TMS is a comprehensive theatre management system that simplifies and streamlines digital cinema operations. Offering a robust set of capabilities from automated content transfers and easy management of show playlists and schedules to detailed device monitoring and reporting and broad POS schedule integration support, TMS is a complete solution for management of the digital cinema workflow.
Theatre Management System (TMS) Key Features
- Content management, including manual and automated transfers with priority based on schedule
- KDM management
- Show playlist building
- Schedule management
- Playlist pack functionality for easier management of preshow advertisements and trailers
- Scheduled audit log report generation
- Projector status monitoring
We have provided theaters and theater equipment manufacturers with an integrated solution covering content management and broadcasting. This solution consists of three systems, including:
- Theater control center supporting content acquisition and storage, event recording, broadcast reporting and system maintenance;
- Stable theater broadcasting system with Embedded digital projection software offers 24*7 broadcasting service conforming to DCI standards;
- Content management software supporting broadcasting schedule, subtitles and information release and content download & monitoring.
In addition to the above, we also offer enterprise management software for ticket management, audience statistics and movie management to help theaters optimize their business.
- Centralized Monitoring
- Schedule Management
- SPL Creation
- DCP/KDM Management
- User and Role Management
- Composition Playlist
- Key Delivery Message
- Automation Equipment Controller
- Show Playlist Management
- Operational Security